HSPT Golden Rainbow Cigarette Machine | Kingsize
The HSPT Golden Rainbow Cigarette Machine is the answer to making RYO cigarettes quickly and easily. This patented machine makes up to 10 kingsize cigarettes at a time in 2.5 minutes. Users select the density of tobacco, load up the machine and press the start button. Includes a moisture meter and grinding machine so you can ensure perfectly made cigarettes every time.
In The Box
- HSPT Golden Rainbow machine
- Tube magazine
- Tobacco hopper
- Moisture meter
- Tobacco grinder
- Instruction manual
- Cleaning brush
- Cleaning mat
- Power - Insert power cord and plug machine into power outlet. When ready for a cigarette making cycle turn on the power switch on the back of the machine. The front LED display will turn red.
- Tube catcher - Remove any misshaped or damaged tubes from your box of tubes (sold separately). Place the tube catcher on the tube filters with the teeth of the tool between the tubes, directing the curve side of the tube catcher towards the right if you are right handed and left if you are left handed. With a gentle push push you will be able to catch 10 tubes at once.
- Tube Loading - Gently slide down the tubes in the tube magazine opening until all the tubes are loaded. Remove the tube loader by pulling it smoothly away. Alternatively you can also load the tube loader by hand. With two fingers, gently pick up a cigarette tube at the filter. With the filter on the left, at ~30 degree angle, put the tube filter first in the tube loader.Do not force the tube into the tube loader. Repeat the operation until you have loaded all 10 tubes. Note: Any damaged tubes with disrupt a proper cigarette making cycle.
- Tobacco Loading - Use only tobacco shown in the table printed on the hopper cover. The moisture level of the tobacco must be between 12% to 20% (ideal 14% - 15%). The length of the tobacco cut must be between 1/4" to 5/8" (6mm to 16mm). The included tobacco chopper and moisture meter will help you adjust your tobacco to the perfect usage standard for the machine. Open the tobacco hopper cover and fill with ~0.5oz (15 g) of tobacco to make 10 cigarettes, then close the cover. Note: Use of tobacco outside of the specifications will jam and possibly damage the machine.
- Starting The Cycle and Completion - Setup the tobacco compaction needed on the control knob (low, medium or high). Through trial and error you can determine the best density level for your personal preference. Softly press the "Start/stop/return" button one time to start the machine. This will produce 10 quality cigarettes automatically in 2.5 minutes. The machine will stop automatically at the end of the filling cycle.
- Pause/ Continue - If a problem occurs during cigarette cycle production, press the "Pause/Continue" button once and fix the issue by removing deteriorated material like damaged cigarette tubes or removing excess tobacco, then resume the cycle by pressing the button again.